over 1 year ago
There are two weeks left to enter your submission to the Facebook Hackathon: AR
Submissions are due March 16 before 5pm EDT. (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the Facebook Hackathons Group, the Resources page and your “to-do” list for more info to help you get started.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Are you submitting a working software application that touches on the judging criteria?
- Does your software use Spark AR?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your app works? Is it about 2 minutes long?? (See these video-making tips)
- Have you included at least one screenshot of your project?
- Have you provided a link to your code AND your Spark AR Effect share URL for judging and testing?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.